Autism Obsessions: They’re Not Just For Breakfast
- One Frosted Flakes box is a good source of FIBER! The other is a good source of VITAMIN D!
- One has strawberries floating in the cereal bowl- the other has bobbing blueberries.
- Tony is holding up his thumb on one box but not the other.
- One box has Reduced Sugar. The other, gasp, DOESN’T!
- One box has a green swath at the top and the other box has blue.
- One box says “frosted flakes OF CORN”. The other, mysteriously silent on the flake type.
- One box has a milk fountain going into the bowl. The other, gasp, DOESN’T.
- One Tony the Tiger has more stripes than the other one. Let’s count the stripes together.
- How many blueberries are in the bowl? How many strawberries?
- One Tony has a knot on his bandanna. The other Tony doesn’t.
And then my arsehole husband had tell Devlin that TONY THE TIGER IS DEAD. His voice, at least. Thank God Tony died of natural causes and wasn’t found in a Las Vegas Hotel room with pills and hookers. See! One hooker is wearing green hot pants. The other hooker is wearing a skirt…